Crowell & Moring Advises Konvoy Ventures in Multiple Gaming Investments
June 7, 2021
Crowell & Moring represented venture capital fund client Konvoy Ventures in six equity investments set to turbo-charge the gaming space.
- Konvoy led the $7,500,000 Series A financing of ADG Technology Inc. (DBA Carry1st), a leading mobile game publisher in Africa. More details can be found here.
- Konvoy participated in the $7,500,000 Series A financing of Axie Infinity Limited, a gaming studio that uses NFTs to rewards players for their play. More details can be found here.
- Konvoy participated in the Series A financing of Bunch Live Inc., a party app for multiplayer games. More details can be found here.
- Konvoy led the Series Seed equity round of Goss Inc., a leading UK-based mobile social media platform that provides women with the opportunity to bet on their interests in a fun, social, and gamified way. More details can be found here.
- Konvoy led the Series Seed equity round of Finland-based Quicksave Interactive Oy, a game platform developing fun, gaming-based chatting applications. More details can be found here.
- Konvoy led the Series Seed equity round of Austin, TX-based Muxy Inc., a creator of interactive live video content with the technology to enable streamer/audience engagement with a developer framework and a toolset for viewers to directly impact gameplay.
These investments add to Konvoy’s burgeoning portfolio of companies in the $66 billion gaming industry, and expands their footprint as a top early-stage fund focused on bold innovations within the gaming space. The team was led by San Francisco-based partner Matthew Melville and included New York associate Justin Lurie. Crowell & Moring worked alongside Josh Chapman, Jason Chapman, and Jackson Vaughan to close these cutting-edge gaming investments.
For questions, please contact:
Senior Manager, Media, PR & Communications